Support for Medical Professionals
Does resource planning and care package costing take most of your time, as a result of the new approach to the delivery of care?
At Flexserve we passionately believe that elderly people deserve live the best possible life in the comfort of their own home. We are a professional provider of high quality live-in care services throughout England and strive to dramatically enhance an individual’s life and overall health and wellbeing, by providing a meticulously personalized service to our clients.
Research shows keeping patients hospitalized for longer periods, could cause Etopia (which minimizes a persons ability apply their life skills in the community environment when discharged).
We work closely with professionals in the healthcare sector, including GP’s and other specialist consultants to facilitate and support the delivery of medical, post-operative rehabilitation and lifestyle care in the home. Our aim is to alleviate the challenges faced by many healthcare professionals by keeping individuals healthier and happier at home.
Benefits of our service to medical professionals
Whether you are a GP or a specialist consultant working in a primary care setting supporting elderly people, you need to be assured that any live-in care service you recommend is of the highest quality.
• Support to plan your resource needs weekly or daily
• Flexible to work with you to come up with a cost effective care package you refer to us
• Reliable, high quality care – live-in, day care and respite
• Extensively trained and experienced professional and friendly carers, exclusively employed by us – we attract and retain the very best carers
• Specialists in dementia, Parkinson’s, Strokes, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease and End-of-Life
• Professional carers immediately available for urgent requirements – we can provide live-in care within 48 hours from initial consultation.
• Fully managed and supported 24/7 care service
To find out more about how our service can benefit you and your patients why not call us today on 0208 551 8750 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can best support your requirements.
No products were found matching your selection.