We want to get to know you and understand what you need
• It is important for us to become a trusted partner with you.
• We take the time to explain all you need to know about our services and we will ensure you are happy with everything
•We match our Care Professionals based on mutual interests and hobbies
• We agree with you how we deliver and review your ongoing support
We will guide you through the entire process, ensuring you receive the care plan you need for you or your loved ones. We take time to find out:
• Who is important to you in your life?
• What do you want to achieve?
• Which places do you like to visit?
• What activities would you like to do?
• What food do you like to eat?
• How do you like your tea or coffee?
• How do you want to be supported?
Before we start any of our care packages we will:
• Agree a schedule to deliver your care plan, which includes introducing you to the people supporting you.
•If you want family or friends to be involved in your care planning, we will work with you to facilitate this.
•We will liaise with third parties such as doctors and health care professionals to ensure consistency of care.
Your care is reviewed regularly:
Our Care Professionals will continue to support you and adapt to what you need. They will provide feedback to us if anything is out of the norm. They complete client logs after each visit so we always know how you are.
Our office team will conduct quality support calls either in your homes or over the phone on a quarterly basis.
We review your requirements on a regular basis.